Are you getting the craving to eat noodles?
After all, it is a quick and easy recipe to make at home. Many people are fond of eating ramen noodles from time to time. It is the best breakfast for the working people and for those who are busy throughout the day.
Especially students in their college or school time love to eat ramen noodles. It is a midnight dinner for various people, and they use it to calm down their hunger pangs.
So, if you are one of those who are looking for an easy recipe for homemade ramen noodles, we are here to give you that.
We share the best ramen noodles recipes with easy steps and available ingredients in this blog. So keep reading this blog to get quick and easy recipes for noodles.
Let’s know a little bit about Korean Ramen Noodles.
Korean Ramen Noodles
Ramen noodles are typically made of wheat. Manufacturers include alkaline water or Lye water, kansui powder to make noodles. These noodles are easy to cook and serve. Below are some easy recipes of Ramen noodles to try if you are in a hurry.
In Korea, ramen noodles are known as “ramyeon (라면)” and it is quite popular among Korean people. Similarly, ramen noodles getting popular among other countries as well.
As a result, they search for different ramen noodles recipes. That is why we are sharing Korean ramen recipes with you.
Ramen Noodles Recipe
You can try the Spicy Cheese Ramen recipe also. You will love that also. For More, Below are the two recipes that you must try at once.
Instant Noodles Recipe
For making instant noodles, you need some ingredients given below
- One flavor packet of ramen noodles
- One large size egg
- Two slices of American cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 green part scallion thinly sliced(optional)
- Firstly, you have to take a small saucepan, add 2 1/2 cups of water, and let it boil. After that, add the flavor packet to the boiled water, stir it and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
- Take out the pan from heat and add the egg. Don’t stir it; just pull the noodles onto the egg and wait for one minute to set it to poach.
- Transfer everything to a serving bowl carefully, then add the butter, sesame seeds, cheese, and mix. Use scallions to garnish if you want. Enjoy your noodles.
Easy Vegan Saucy Ramen Noodles Recipe
If you are searching for easy vegan saucy ramen noodles, you are in the right place.
So, here we go.
In this recipe, it will take less than 25 minutes to cook. You can add whatever veggies you want to add of your choice. In addition, you can add some tofu and mushrooms.
Here we need some essential ingredients given below:
- Noodles(brown rice noodles, wheat noodles, or instant noodles)
- Take 10 oz tofu, mushrooms, and veggies of your choice(sliced).
- One cup of water or vegetable broth.
- 5-7 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1.5 tables spoon of dark soy sauce for color(optional).
- Three tablespoons of corn starch.
- Sugar, and maple syrup as desired sweetness.
- Two tablespoons of rice vinegar and white vinegar according to desired sourness( you can also use lemon juice).
- 1/4 tablespoon of ground pepper.
- 1/2 tablespoon of chili garlic sauce or other hot sauce(optional).
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- 2 cloves garlic minced if you desire.
- Chopped scallions and sesame seeds(optional for topping)
Firstly you can adjust all the sauce ingredient measurements according to your desired saltiness, sweetness, sourness, and spice. Then, after deciding the number of sauce ingredients, mix them.
You can double the sauce recipe if you use more veggies and noodles but ensure your noodles are still saucy.
- Take some water in a small pot and boil it over high heat. When the water boils, add ramen noodles of your choice into it and cook for 2 minutes.
Keep in mind you have to undercook the noodles; after 2 minutes, drain the water or separate the noodles from the water. You can run them through cold water to stop the noodles from overcooking or mix them directly into the sauce.
- Meanwhile, when the noodles are cooking, heat a pan over a medium-high flame and add little oil. After that, add the veggies, and mushrooms and cook it to your liking.
- Mix the sauce well again and ensure no starch is stuck at the bottom. Pour the sauce into the pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until the sauce gets thickened. Stir it continuously.
- Add the noodles into the pan when the sauce has slightly thickened. Mix the noodles well until it coat in the sauce.
- Cook the noodles for around 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Wait until the noodles absorb the sauce and the sauce gets thick.
- Taste the noodles and add more sauce, sweetener, and pepper if you need to.
- Use sesame seeds and spring onions to garnish and enjoy the hot noodles.
Note: When making easy saucy noodles, you need to remember that if you decide to use more veggies and other ingredients, you have to double the sauce in your recipe.
Furthermore, If you are taking vegetable broth, adjust the soy sauce carefully. Start adding with less to avoid it becoming saltier. Other than that, when you use corn starch to thicken the sauce to better coat the noodles, start with 2 tablespoons of corn starch. Then adjust it if you need to thicken it more.
We have discussed the two best instant ramen noodles recipes in the above blog. This food is the best idea for people who have busy schedules and do not have sufficient time to cook time-consuming recipes.
They can prepare these noodles in just 5-10 minutes and calm their hunger pangs. We also discussed some tips to keep in mind while cooking your Korean instant ramen noodles.
Moreover. There are lots of delicious recipes that you can make for yourself and for your family. I hope you will find these recipes helpful for you when you are searching for an easy and quick ramen noodles recipe.